Customer Service Representative
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to assist customers, and other internal departments, Sales Representatives, with questions, concerns and demands that arise regarding accounts and orders. This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers, end consumers, sales representatives and other internal departments.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely and efficient manner at all times.
- Provide strong administrative and customer service support.
- Become an “expert” in your customers.
- Keep your manager informed of any challenges with your customers/orders etc.
- Enter orders in to SAP where required.
- Analyze order book and inform customers and sales teams of any challenges preventing the orders from shipping.
- Ensure orders are accurate, and as the customer requested them by reviewing them prior to the shipping window opening.
- Visit key customers on a regular basis to review the shipping season and prepare for the next one.
- Check error and order book reports daily to ensure orders are reaching our customers on time.
- Facilitate and support cash collection activities, keeping the customer service lead, and sales colleagues in the loop throughout the process.
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers external and internal.
- Assist customers with pricing, credits, invoices and terms.
- Provide assistance to end consumers where required
- Investigate initial requests for returned items, negotiate with customer to keep items and correct the situation as needed; complete appropriate RA paperwork in timely manner.
- Provide strong support for all sales reps in terms of order book management information, and any associated risks to the orders.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
Through a minimum of one to two years of general office experience, you must be able to demonstrate acquired skills and measurable success in each of the following areas:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular, Excel
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- An eye for detail
- Fluent in English (written & verbal)
Personal & Leadership Qualifications:
Through experience, you must be able to demonstrate achievement over time in the following areas:
- Enthusiastic positive person who embraces work with a sense of urgency and persistence.
- Ability to work within a team environment, contributing and sharing best practices, resources and ideas
- An interest in sports and fashion would be highly beneficial
- A background in retail could be advantageous
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.