"Excellent service and commitment from Sporting Appointments made our recruitment process a lot easier."
Lancashire County Cricket Club
Paid Social Media Manager (Sport / Digital / AdWords)
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Media Manager with experience across multiple social platforms (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram preferable), to join an award-winning agency and take a lead role in implementing impactful campaigns for their sporting clients.
- Multi-year experience with Google Adwords (search & display), and multiple social platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
- Track record of delivering high quality, impactful campaigns, particularly through performance marketing.
- Ideally, agency experience (will consider experienced Media Managers from a rights holder or brand side)
- Full understanding of digital advertising, building paid media campaigns
- Ability to developing and recommending paid media strategies
- Planning & managing paid social campaigns for the world-renowned sporting clients
- Reporting on all advertising campaigns
- Paid search & display campaign management
- Account Management of existing clients/campaigns to ensure they are hitting client objectives
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.