"Sporting Appointments were a pleasure to deal with when he placed me as Client Services Manager at Chelsea FC. They provided sound advice and ensured that the role was right for me. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Sporting Appointments; whether you're a candidate looking for a new role or an employer who has a position to fill."
Media Executive – Sport (Paid Social / Biddable Activation / Media Strategy)
£20,000 - 27,000
Media Executive – Sport (Paid Social / Biddable Activation / Media Strategy), sought by a leading sports marketing/content agency to take a lead role in delivering paid media campaigns on behalf of their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly company with a global reach, and be part of the growing team, responsible for demonstrating media capabilities, planning and buying campaigns, developing best practice media strategy, and delivering campaigns.
- 1 years’ experience in paid social/biddable activation
- Expertise in planning and delivering campaigns on Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat (working knowledge of YouTube and Facebook organic environments an advantage)
- Relationship Management skills – previous client facing experience is essential
- Passion for sport is highly desirable
- Responsible for full campaigns, from initial strategy through to activation (inc. optimisation & reporting)
- Creating clear plans and presentations for clients and internal teams
- Develop presentations that demonstrate the value of media strategies for clients
- Develop and manage working relationships for media ops with partners
- Arrange & attend regular catch ups with clients to ensure best in class service & campaigns
This is also an excellent opportunity to join a company that will offer the opportunity to progress, whilst developing and growing the Media team/function.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.