This is a brand-new role for an experienced Communications Manager to build relationships with key internal decision makers internally, and ensure all communications are published to maximise publicity and impact.
- Develop and implement brand new communications process (internal & external)
- Understanding clients and building relationships with clients PR/Comms teams to deliver approved communication plans.
- Develop process to ensure the company is being reported on correctly
- Planning, writing and delivering all communications aligned with the company’s brand
- Supporting the Commercial teams with pitches, activations and project plans
- Prior experience working in the sports industry (agency, brand or rights holder side)
- Experience and knowledge of Digital Sports Marketing/Media
- Experience or interest in the world of football
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Eye for detail and exemplary command of the English language
If this role could be of interest, please apply with your most up-to-date CV, or send , and I will give you a call to discuss the role and the company in more detail.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.