Partnership Manager - Sport (Social / Digital / Activation) sought by a leading digital agency in London to lead the development of relationships with key clients & partners, and build digital activation campaigns that are aligned to their business needs.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading digital agency that have grown rapidly over the past few years, that will offer you the opportunity to work with, and build relationships with some of the world’s largest and most successful sporting rights holders, leagues and federations.
- Growing and developing relationships with existing and new partners (some of the world’s leading rights holders)
- Understanding the clients’ needs and commercial drivers
- Supporting the Commercial team to ensure the brief is full understood
- Working alongside the Social, Content, Design & Video team, to make sure all are aligned and working to the same time-scales and goals.
- Ensuring delivery of exciting digital campaigns that match the clients’ needs.
- Experience working in, or an interest in, European football (Essential).
- Experience in sport sponsorship activation (from either rights holder, brand or agency side)
- Excellent understanding of Sports Content, Social Media, and the Digital space
- Commercially astute and ability to speak/build relationships with C-Level Directors
- Experience working with multi-national, blue chip brands and leading European football organisations
If this role could be of interest, please apply with your most up-to-date CV!
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.