Partnership Sales Manager (Sports Marketing / Digital) sought by a leading sports marketing/digital agency that has seen rapid growth over the past 2/3 years since their launch, to generate a consistent pipeline of revenue, and continue to build upon the company’s success in regard to sports marketing, activation, branded content and other marketing/brand-related deals.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work with global brands, clubs, leagues and federations, whilst playing a key role in the continued growth of the company.
- Identifying new business opportunities with clubs, leagues and federations
- Creating pitch & proposal documentation alongside the communications and design teams
- Keeping abreast of the industry to ensure the company is ahead of the game
- Maintaining all pipeline documentation
- Attending, and representing the company and industry events
- Previous experience in a Commercial/Partnership Sales role, from an Agency or Client-side
- Highly experienced working in the sports industry (ideally football however this is not essential)
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Understanding of social media networks, and performance marketing.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
If this role could be of interest, please apply with your most up-to-date CV!