Responsible for ensuring that B2C advertising plan is implemented in a timely way and that return on investment is maximised by an aspirational and relevant positioning to the target audience and by constant monitoring of the campaign, and where necessary, evolving the campaign.
Implement, monitor and evolve year-round sales emails plan across events using insights to segment the audience based on transactional history and interests, and brief in appropriate content support from the Content team.
Jobholder is not a budget holder – all requests for required expenditure must be approved by the Marketing Manager.
- Support the Marketing Manager (B2C) in developing and implementing advertising campaigns
- Oversee production and ensure prompt delivery of collateral to media buyers/advertising platforms
- Track day-today performance of advertising to improve efficiency through agile approach
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of Marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Ensure that all campaigns are measured, and ROI reported to ensure future development
- Work closely with the Content team to ensure that content is appropriately supported with paid advertising to drive engagement and sales
- Support development, implementation and evolution of the e-communication sales strategy for general admission including building segment, content planning and scheduling working with insights from Two Circles
- Write all general sales emails
- Brief content team on behaviours and attitudes of key target groups to ensure that we create engaging content
- Pull together and circulate detailed performance summaries and recommend improvements informed by analysis
- Ensure that all relevant approvals are given for all emails building in required timescales for this
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that dispatch dates of overall e-mail plan (e.g. B2B) are carefully scheduled
- Set up pre-agreed automated emails including Welcome Emails
- Ensure that sales dashboard insights are shared on a regular basis to inform advertising and marketing communication approach
- Support database growth and enhance quality of individual records through areas of responsibility
- Make sure we follow GDPR policy rules in all communications in area of responsibility
- Undertake administration duties as necessary
- Ensure that budgetary discipline is maintained
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding of the principles of sales, marketing communications and brand management
- Commercially minded / enjoys maximising sales opportunities
- Excellent communicator / persuader both internally and externally
- Analytically minded / able to assess data and make suitable judgements around courses of action
- Prior experience of Dotmailer, and Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous
- Experience in a Marketing roles with the ability to demonstrate high quality marketing communications output
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- Excellent writing ability
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.