"Sporting Appointments helped me find and get the job I wanted. He was extremely helpful and friendly and made me feel like he cared about my career, which is not often the case when dealing with recruitment agencies. He's been there every step of the way, even after I signed my contract. I would definitely recommend Sporting Appointments!"
- Manage and lead the department’s content planning, workflow and execution with particular responsibility for photography, print, digital advertising, email and other marketing collateral.
- Responsibility for content across brochures, magazines, direct mail drops, emails and many sponsorship partnerships.
- To work with the Head of Department to ensure accurate, refreshing and engaging content written and produced to the highest standards.
- To work closely with all departments, particularly marketing, to ensure we provide compelling and appropriate content for the business’s requirements to schedule and on budget.
- To manage relationships with external print and photography partners and agencies, and ensure timeliness, cost effectiveness and quality control
- To ensure our content accurately represents and lifts the brand
- Liaising closely with marketing and operations colleagues, producing a content portfolio and structure which is able to react quickly to changing business requirements
- Show creative and visionary flair around producing new content
- Manage content production and shoots from ideation to execution including management of third-party production crews, photographers and agencies.
- Create a portfolio of example content to support the sponsorship team and help drive new account acquisition
- To work with the PR manager to ensure we are delivering the right content to our wide stable of media partners.
- Manage the workflow of the art department and engage the wider business in the formal commissioning and planning process.
- Such other duties as the Company may, at times, reasonably require.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Copywriting and editing skills
- Content production and third-party management background
- The ability to react to and organise changing deadlines
- Track record of creative content creation
- A broad understanding of business’s model, structure and revenue targets
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.