"Sporting Appointments helped me secure an important position in my career. They listened and acted upon my requirements which ultimately resulted in them placing me in a suitable position that matched my aspirations.
Sporting appointments are one of a small handful of recruiters worth dealing with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a position in the world of sport."
Senior Sales Coordinator
Purpose of the Job:
- To exceed targets by providing clients with a motivating and exemplary sales experience
- Utilising all elements of the sales engine to ensure you are delivering and promoting a high performing sales culture within the team. This includes understanding and living our sales values and competencies and following company standards of performance.
- To support the Sales & Events Manager in the management of the re-active sales team
- Manage C&E enquiries to the company standard
- Identify customer needs and provide solutions to match them
- Build working relationships with internal & external clients
- Ensuring quality management of data using CRM tools provided
- Work with the Sales & Events Manager in developing a solid account management plan to ensure retention and development of accounts
- Exceed targets by providing customers with a motivating and exemplary sales experience
- To develop existing accounts and engage with them to increase their commitment.
- Manage sales enquiries through PV&E and venue client bookings inbox
- Prepare and issue contracts and invoices for all sales in line with PV&E standards
- Manage debt through collecting payments in a timely manner in line with Company Accounting procedures
- Maintain an up to date CRM system, logging all enquiries and cleansing data
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Understand the local & regional market in order to sell effectively against the competition from both the venue and catering perspective.
- Assist with entertaining, sales missions, networking and exhibitions and at all times act as an ambassador for our Venues
- Attend relevant team meetings
- Maintain accurate records on current key clients and prospects through the CRM system.
- Deliver a consistent level of performance within the Company's standards and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and procedures as required, together with statutory regulations and legislative requirements relating to such matters as employment law, safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH etc.
- Achieve personal KPI's to be agreed with Line Manager
- Manage the end to end life of enquiry from researching the opportunity through to proposal quotation booking and confirming in a professional and timely manner
- Build lasting relationships with clients through creating an exemplary customer experience by gaining and recording insights and therefore encouraging repeat business and referrals
- Manage data quality by ensuring 100% compliance on all CRM/optimo systems
- Support the high-performance culture and positive sales performance of the re-active sales team at all points
- A proven track record in a sales role
- A strong knowledge of the local market
- A good researcher, negotiator, and client focussed approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Excellent business relationship building skills and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver measureable sales targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to prioritise various job demands
- Proven negotiation skill
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.