This is an exciting opportunity to join our business-to-business division, working with some of our most important operators. You should have strong business acumen, a deep understanding of all aspects of the customer and demonstrate strong networking and communication capabilities. You will be expected to shape and drive joint business plans with these customers working closely with HQ and central functions and also effectively engaging and supporting their regional sales teams to execute our plans. You will also be responsible for getting into the details and managing the daily operations internally and externally, having strong analytical and reporting skills to track performance and find new avenues to stimulate growth are key to the role. In addition, creating strong internal relationships by engaging our own internal field sales and call centre teams to co-ordinate and effectively execute our campaign strategy is important.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.
- Drive the Customer Commercial plan and have established strong relationships with customer at RD level and at HQ so we can deliver the annual operating plan.
- Accountable for delivering the following key performance targets: - Revenue Growth & Penetration growth.
- Demonstrate active and strong leadership internally and externally leading for our plans, setting clear trading plan across the customer base for next 3 years and identifying appropriate areas for commercial growth.
- Build “winning relationships” with key stakeholders – internally and externally.
- Required: Relevant experience ideally (10 years+) in the UK on Trade drinks market with a track record of customer account/commercial management.
- Preferred experience in managing a virtual team of RMs, and or role in National Account Management
- Highly analytical and data savvy and able to navigate through complexity
- Ability to multi task and work within operational detail up to account management planning.
- A Level/Leaving Certificate Equivalent
- Ideally University educated
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.