"The candidate we recruited via Sporting Appointments has settled in well and has turned out to be a great success."
Up to €34,000
The Allocator will form an integral part of the Spanish team by effectively and systematically providing accurate information for allocation, planning, stock replenishment and trading purposes.
The ideal candidate will have proven retail experience and strong analytical, numerical and IT skills as well as exceptional team working skills.
- Providing crucial support to the Merchandising Team by taking an active role in analysing sales trends, monitoring deliveries and maintaining stock levels
- Helping to predict and plan how many of each item will sell, in what colour and size
- Allocating your departments’ product range to ensure there is enough stock to satisfy customer demand whilst safeguarding against a surplus
- Analysing merchandise performance in order to maximize sales potential
- Allocating stock effectively across store s in order to meet and exceed sales goals
- Monitoring deliveries and stock levels in distribution centres and stores
- Key point of contact for Stores regarding stock levels
- Working closely with distribution team to ensure effective movement of stock through the business
- Setting up and maintaining Seasonal Range and Allocation plans
- Effective liaison across all areas of the business and any other ad hoc duties
Knowledge & Experience:
- Degree educated
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel
- Recent retail (shop floor) experience
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Commercial awareness with a keen interest in the fashion retail industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively liaise with staff at all levels
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.