The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that targeted hospitality sales are achieved and exceeded for the London Region. This is a demanding but exciting role that will see you drive business, maximising the existing client base and proactively developing new business relationships.
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate achievement against sales targets, ideally within the sports or leisure industries. It is essential that you are sales focused, target orientated and have experience in dealing with the general public and clients alike. Excellent communication and relationship management skills are crucial, as is being customer service focused. You will also be self-motivated, organised, work well under pressure and have a flexible, “can do” attitude.
This will be a varied role and as such you will perform a wide range of duties including, but not limited to:
· Proactively selling club’s packages in order to achieve and exceed targets
· Account manage relationships with key accounts and agents, ensuring business growth and strong levels of repeat business
· Identify and target new commercial customers through proactive sales initiatives, including client meetings and networking
· Assist with the effective selling of Event, Hospitality and Sponsorship packages
· Work closely with the Events team and Regional Administration team ensuring all events are effectively delivered
· Meet and correspond with all potential clients, effectively managing incoming enquiries and bookings
· Provide accurate weekly sales and activity reports to the General Manager and/or Regional Head of Sales
· Work collaboratively with the Region’s Marketing department to promote the Club to potential clients
· Actively participate in local networking groups and relevant stake holders across other similar organizations as required.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.