The Credit Controller is responsible for managing and processing various aspects within the AR function, to ensure the smooth running of customer orders as well as cash flow to the Company. They will work closely with the Credit Control Manager, as well as Customer Services, and will need to show excellent communication skills as there will be a great deal of discussion within the department.
· Chasing customers for payment of overdue invoices
· Regular communication with customers relating to statement balances
· Regular communication with Credit Control Manager for old outstanding debt
· Liaising with Customer Services relating to open orders on credit hold in system
· Any ad hoc duties required by credit control department
Knowledge & Experience:
Through experience in a credit position, you must be able to demonstrate acquired skills and measurable success in each of the following areas:
· Excellent communication skills
· Effective organization and planning skills
· Resourcefulness, innovative and creative thinking
· Exacting attention to detail and thoroughness
· Proficient in basic PC skills, Microsoft Word and Excel: preferably SAP knowledge
· Ability to chase debt with customers in a professional but friendly manner
Qualifications & Achievements:
Personal and Leadership Qualifications
· Through experience, you must be able to demonstrate achievement over time in the following areas:
· Enthusiasm and positive attitude to embrace work with a sense of urgency and persistence.
· Educated up to A-Level standard (Baccalauréat), or relevant job experience
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.