You will be responsible for developing and managing an existing team of 4 field-based Account Managers as well as to establish and manage a telesales team of 2.
The role is part of the senior management team with the key objective to improve the Sales function through training, recruitment and improved systems and processes.
It is envisaged that the candidate will become Head of Sales and could then then join the Board as Sales Director after they have achieved success in the role
Areas of responsibilities
· Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team
· Recruiting new members of sales team
· Ensuring the team meets the sales targets
· Sales training, development, and performance management
· Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
· Developing and maintaining customer relationships
· Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
· Handling customer enquiries
· Monitoring random calls and emails for quality assurance
· Forecasting and analysing sales data
· Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
· Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s
Knowledge & Skills
· Minimum 5 years Telesales experience
· Graduate or equivalent standard of education
· Ability to identify, present and then implement and utilise telesales system and new CRM
· Experience in writing, implementing and maintaining processes across areas of responsibility
· Experience of both managing and recruiting a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Can balance and meet multiple competing demands whilst leading a team in a challenging and fast-paced environment
· Able to manage as well as being hands on in the role
· Positive attitude, tenacious and customer focused
· Detail oriented
· Leadership Presence
· Worked within an Ecommerce and or mail order business
· Worked within a £7m - £30m turnover business
· Interest in sports
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.