Ecommerce manager with the responsibility for growing online sales and increasing brand presence and perception online.
The right candidate will be hands on and hit the ground running with quick wins through Emailing marketing, PPC, Market places and the redevelopment of the Website. Alongside this they will create a medium- and long-term digital strategy.
Success in the role will lead to opportunity to recruit and grow a marketing team and or outsource areas of responsibility to agencies. Success in the role will also lead to promotion to Head of Ecommerce or Head of Marketing and be part of the senior management team.
The is an incredible opportunity for someone who has a proven track record, perhaps as part of a team and now with a desire to progress their career by taking the lead at an ambitious SME.
Areas of responsibilities
- Email Marketing
- Market Places
- Website Development (or management of)
- Website Optimisation for both SEO and Usability
- Social Media
- Digital Strategy
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s
Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 5 years Ecommerce experience within either agency or medium to large corporate
- Experience of selling on Market places including Amazon
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Expert in PPC including Google Adwords and Google Shopping
- Experience in either website development or managing from start to finish an ecommerce website build
- Experience in improving online user experience and the conversion funnel
- Practical experience with SEO
- Ability to create, present then Implement a digital strategy as well as being hands on in the role
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Can balance and meet multiple competing demands in a challenging and fast-paced environment with appropriate prioritisation
- Detail oriented
- Capable of working on their own
- Graduate or equivalent standard of education
- Positive attitude, tenacious and customer focused
- Excellent diary management
- Worked within a £7m - £30m turnover business
- Qualification in Marketing
- Interest in sports
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.