We’re looking for an experienced and talented Digital Account Director to join an award-winning sports marketing agency. Reporting into the Client Services Director, you will manage client relationships across our portfolio, providing strategic input while coordinating account management, creative, strategy, measurement and paid media teams - to deliver against the project objectives.
• 30% - Working with clients – Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients and colleagues, communicating frequently with each of the stakeholders and acting as the key point of contact.
• 30% - Delivery – Devising digital strategies alongside the delivery teams, to achieve the objectives set in each scope of works. You will work closely with your clients and colleagues to suggest, produce and implement strategies and activations to increase client ROI.
• 20% - Business Development – You will work closely with the Client Services Director and the Business Development teams to grow revenues across each of your client accounts and by supporting on new business efforts.
• 20% - General Project and Account Management – Implement project management processes and tools to instil project management discipline and improve efficiencies across the delivery teams. This also includes managing three Account Managers, guiding them on project and team management and ensuring that all projects are running smoothly. You will also manage programme execution and financial performance across each of your accounts.
Experience & Skills:
• 5+ years of experience of working with clients, managing relationships and working towards set project budgets
• Experience working in the sports industry during this time is preferable, but not a requirement
• 4+ years of experience in direct to consumer marketing, preferably with a digital specialism
• 3+ years of experience of managing a direct report, with a focus on mentoring and guiding them to grow in the role with set KPIs and regular appraisals
• Ability to research, identify and close new opportunities on your client accounts to grow revenues against set targets
• In-depth understanding of the full digital marketing mix (web, social, mobile, email, content, SEO, paid, analytics) including performance measurement against CPM, CPC and CPA campaign results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly skilled and comfortable with presenting digital strategy and creative ideas to senior management level clients
• A passion for building relationships and a clear understanding of the processes required to ensure client retention
• A passion for the pace of digital marketing and digital platform evolution across key players like Facebook and Google
• Profound at presentation writing and formatting including regular use of Keynote and PowerPoint software
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.