Our client delivers insight and inspiration to a global network involved in sports performance, through a series of high profile events, and several digital and print content platforms.
The events are exclusive and invitation-only for the senior practitioners in sport (General Managers, Performance Directors, Sporting Directors & Coaching staff), delivering world class speakers and an unrivalled attendee experience, that makes them the must attend event in the calendar.
You will need to be an excellent relationship builder, with strong telesales skills, whilst adapting to our customer's needs.
To be successful in this role, you must be hands-on, persistent, and have the ability to challenge the customer, overcome objections, create solutions, and most importantly drive urgency and actions. You need to be a quick learner who is passionate. They are looking for a sales person who can manage a broad geographical territory, selling mainly to clubs, leagues, federations & high-performance organisations:
- Achieve targets for Delegate Sales
- Achieve all KPl's set
- Manage incoming enquiries converting to sales
- Be effective on Salesforce CRM to identify opportunities
- Be proactive in attitude
- Be strong in building relationships
- Be new business focussed & Identify new business clients
- Attending relevant conference and networking events (when required) Effective lead sourcing across all channels
- Liaising with the CRM team to establish relevant sales leads in the industry
- Act as an ambassador for the Company brand
- Networking with senior executives in the sports industry at various events (when required)
- Positive attitude adhering to the company values always
- Support the Management team
- To work on other projects and tasks as and when required by the company
The Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years sales experience (new business ideally)
- Experience with CRM in in B2B industries, preferably Salesforce Passion & knowledge of the sports industry
- Tenacious attitude
- Basic salary plus commission role, with a competitive OTE of €35,000 - uncapped.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.