· Support the Senior Manager in implementing strategies through integrated campaigns and initiatives.
· Provide key support on all Tier 1 initiatives, including input to planning and the creative process, campaign lifecycle management, financial reconciliation, and reporting.
· Lead on Tier 2 marketing initiatives that span across sport, gaming, travel and fashion, driving the end-to-end process including the development of concepts, briefing cross-functional teams, implementation and reporting.
· Build relationships with key stakeholders across the commercial and partnerships teams that will enable more integrated planning that benefits all parties.
· Leverage the club assets where appropriate and look to ‘unlock’ these for our fans
· Co-manage relationships with all club ambassadors, celebrities and influencers with the view to leveraging talent across relevant marketing activity, as well as continually looking for new influencers to work with
· React to daily moments as part of the football calendar and suggest content ideas that will resonate with our existing fans as well as new audiences.
· Produce an ‘Eye of the Consumer’ report once a quarter that highlights new trends both within the sport and wider marketing industry, best-in-class work and looks at any new digital platforms or formats to consider.
Measures of Performance:
· Maintain a healthy and proactive relationship with all local team members, internal stakeholders and third party vendors
· Create and deploy all business campaigns successfully, thoroughly, and on-schedule
· Immaculate attention to detail to ensure impeccable build and delivery of campaigns
· Support delivery of global fan engagement KPIs and initiatives
· Depth of understanding of Club’s consumer base
Skills & Experience:
· An experienced brand and marketing professional, experience in youth consumer brands or creative agency is advantageous
· Experience of delivering marketing campaigns and events
· Has experience working with youth trends and culture
· A passion for sport and the marketing world around it
· A keen interest in innovation and tech
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels both internally and externally with ability to build and manage successful business relationships
· Creative flair and confidence
· Outstanding organisational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple campaigns
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work in a demanding environment
· Pro-active approach with ability to work under own initiative and also in a team
· Ability to confidently present and show clear rationale
· Is results driven and can clearly demonstrate ROI and underpinning KPIs
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.