You’ll work closely with each account to tailor their range to ensure the best sell through, representation and replenishment of our products possible. You’ll also look to develop brand coverage and marketing stories within your region to drive brand engagement and interactions.
You’ll work remotely but as part of a wider sales team and will be required to spend nights away and on occasion weekend work at events or demos is also required.
You’ll need to be motivated and hardworking and always searching for solutions and opportunities. Ideally you will live in the East Midlands or South Yorkshire.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
· To drive sales in pre-existing database of accounts through regular contact and develop strong relationships across all levels of the account, ensuring sell through is driven for the retailer
· To achieve forward order targets and maintain order books
· To provide accounts with accurate and up to date literature/assets as required
· To achieve distribution and visibility targets by channel in nominated accounts
· To prospect new business and qualify leads within targeted channels
· To maintain account records accurately, comprehensively and in a timely fashion
· To complete and update account plans for top accounts, tracking each spend accurately and monitoring category growth/sales
· To complete weekly sales reporting and attend a weekly conference call.
· To ensure Aged Debt is monitored and corrective action taken
· To attend and make a full contribution to sales team meetings
· To liaise effectively with all internal departments.
· Proven field sales experience (In the key channels of Bike or Outdoor preferred but not essential)
· Planning and Organisational Skills
· Sales/Presentation Skills
· Customer Focus
· Communication Skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Analytical Ability
· IT literate
· Currently active in, and passionate about, sport and the outdoors, specifically MTB/road bike/walking/hiking/climbing
· Full UK Driving Licence
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.