"James, alongside everyone at Sporting Appointments, was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole recruitment process. He really took the stress out of my job search and presented me with a dream job for a company I never thought would be available to me. James supported me throughout the whole process, offering advice and guidance during the interview stages and always kept me up to date and in the loop with what was happening. James was professional, diligent and presented a real passion for helping me land the job, which is not something I have encountered before. I would not hesitate to recommend James to anyone looking for a position, and will be sending any potential job seekers his way."
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for managing Company’s key partners, with a focus on European series-wide partners, as well as a selection of event-specific partners.
The Partnership Manager will ensure the partner’s contractual rights are achieved, whilst also supporting on their strategic goals and objectives. The candidate will assist with partner strategy and activation planning, to bring the sponsorship to life, and generate positive ROI for the partner. Additional responsibilities will include enhancing partner and team communications internally and externally.
- Act as the key point of contact for servicing Company’s partners
- Organize regular meetings and calls with partners to foster relationships and ensure strong co-operation
- Assist partner strategy and activation planning
- Deliver partners sponsorship rights and activation programs
- Manage all partner agreements, summarize content and provide detailed checklists of deliverables
- Attend required events, including certain weekends, to oversee on-site activation and delivery of sponsorship benefits
- Attend required events, including weekends, to meet with partners
- Ensure delivery of post-event and post-season report summaries, both internally and to partners
- Maintain internal processes required for monitoring and documenting sponsor accounts
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction
Qualifications & Skills:
- Three years of experience in sports sponsorship account management
- Mass participation experience desirable
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Service oriented mentality with the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working with international stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and adhere to timelines
- Willingness to travel, including certain weekends, to attend meetings and events
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.