As the E-commerce Manager you will be accountable for the digital and e-commerce strategy to achieve growth targets for the Group’s e-commerce business. You will be responsible for creating; managing and maintaining of the Group’s e-commerce sites both owned and partners (marketplace). You will undertake various developmental plans that would help in increasing the product sales and services on the e-commerce platform. Overseeing the e-commerce strategy and digital channels, you will be reporting and monitoring key KPI's, responsible for sales targets as well as the performance of digital channels.
You will be responsible for conveying a consistent brand image that attracts customers by encouraging sales online along with project management and administration on all e-commerce projects. Proven experience in utilising Search Engine Optimization, to make changes in the coding and content of a site to get the best ranking on a search engine. Experience in Google AdWords, affiliation marketing, dynamic retargeting and other traffic channel is beneficial to the role and the departments focus going forward.
· Managing online content to ensure the website homepages and category pages remain fresh, with new and exciting content
· Maintaining and improving customer journeys both pre and post-sale
· Managing the day to day management of all digital activities
· Developing and delivering the online marketing strategy
· Setting and reporting on KPIs in terms of overall turnover, increased website traffic, conversion rates, AOV and customer retention
· Produce and present daily, weekly and monthly analytical reports as well as ensuring the data quality through our different channels
· Implementation of SEO and PPC best practice for Organic traffic, Paid Advertising (Google AdWords, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram), Amazon, EBay etc.
· The ability to influence internal stakeholders when it comes to implementing new business ideas to generate relevant traffic and revenue
· Budget management and prudent spend of marketing spend across all marketing, traffic and sales channels.
· Identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase the website traffic and online production
· Determining the website format and interacting with IT department, the web developers to design or make changes accordingly
· Research to understand the demographic targets, search engine traffic, media buying, etc.
· Maintaining and utilising Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing and working with internal stakeholders to get this done
· Developing and managing e-commerce accounts around the world
· Responsible for all B2B online activities and developing new opportunities
· Responsible in managing and supporting other departments in the business to optimise B2B websites
· Monitor the launch of new features, react to usage and optimise accordingly
· Being proactive in coming up with ideas, plans and initiatives to boost the department
· Optimise use of user generated content, including customer reviews
· Liaise with international teams to ensure customer experience is optimised locally
· Responsible for the digital stage of the Customer journey and KPIs alongside Customer Care
· Managing an internal team to ensure deadlines are met without compromising quality
Skills & Competencies:
· Strong e-commerce experience
· Ideally use of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Amazon Seller Central and an affiliate network interface.
· Use of CMS platforms, ideally Magento 2.
· A sound understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Shopping & Google Analytics.
· Copywriting skills are essential with a great eye for detail;
· Strong analytical skills and detailed knowledge of web analytics with the ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
· Expert understanding of different technological components of online commerce
· Knowledge of database creation and management
· Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics, data mining, and security issues
· Expert knowledge of various business principles such as marketing strategy, financial analysis, and supply chain oversight
· Strong analytical skills
· Commercial acumen
· Excellent project planning and management skills
· Proven experience in delivering increases in conversion on a high-trafficked website (ideally high volume B2C sites)
· A thorough understanding of consumer needs, drivers & issues
· Strong MS Office skills with a high proficiency in Excel
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.