"Sporting Appointments offer an excellent service ensuring they have a clear understanding of the organisation, structure and culture plus a detailed knowledge of the vacant role prior to introducing candidates. Their consultants meet all the candidates and provide a good summary of the individual along with their CV. This gives more detail on their current situation, background, career history and longer term goals.
They are friendly and reliable and provide a good continuity of service. Sporting Appointments also cover a wide spectrum of roles from graduate entry level to senior executive searches. We have used them successfully for both.
I would not hesitate to recommend their services."
International Tennis Federation
Web Insight Analyst
£30,000 + bonus + benefits
The Web Insight Analyst will be responsible for all areas of analytics including web-based reporting solutions and business systems to enhance the online consumer experience.
The role will appeal to you if you are a sharp, detail-orientated expert.
- Extract reports from multiple sources (systems and departments).
- Transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Deliver daily, weekly and quarterly business performance updates as well as working on adhoc data.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance.
- Critically analyse the performance of each investment, be it, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, UGC or all other acquisition strategies.
- Develop and manage web-based reporting and dashboards, such as Tableau and Google analytics.
- Business stakeholder for identifying through analysis, opportunities for the development of the website. Work with the web manager to build internal communications to support it.
- Provide actionable data to internal stakeholders.
- Support the team in reviewing recommendations from agency partners for the implementation of web activities.
- Understand business needs and objectives.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality.
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting; industry experience is preferred.
- Strong familiarity with CMS, Google Analytics, Core Metrics, SAP, BW (tableau an advantage) and intermediate / advanced Excel.
- Naturally inquisitive toward in-depth research.
- Presentation and communication skills, which you utilise to influence outcomes.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong relationship-building skills including a track record of excellent internal stakeholder management at all levels.
- You are comfortable translating complex strategies into simple, compelling actionable plans.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, coupled with the proven ability to set priorities, manage deadlines, and make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrate sound judgement in assessing business risks and make decisions that balance a variety of factors and considerations whilst always maintaining the integrity of the core values and business strategy.
- Brave- Resilient – operating under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- High integrity, delivering what is promised.
- Commercially focused
- Interest in contemporary style, music and media.
- Degree or equivalent from a related Degree or qualified by experience based on proven results.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.