· Supporting the development and consistent implementation of brand guardianship.
· Driving the delivery of the regional and local brand and marketing plans
· Driving national marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness.
· Supporting the Group Head of Marketing and associated agencies to drive the brand agenda.
1) Drive on-brand experiences
· Champion on-brand product development across the Group using available tools (Design Book, Design Brief, Customer Concepts etc.)
· Provide support for product development (feedback on briefs & designs, provide customer insight and trends, support in following the design process)
· Appoint a group space design agency (working with the Group Procurement team) to provide design support for a selection of flagship product development projects
· Innovate new product development customer concepts and provide tools and support
2) Drive awareness and positive perception of the Club
· Champion on-brand communications development across the group.
· Champion the need for Compelling Proposition delivery in brand and events communications. This may include running creative workshops; working with advertising agency on campaign briefs to drive proposition and innovation.
· Provide support to maximise communication impact and effectiveness, including: provide feedback on artwork, support on photoshoots, messaging, media, channel mix, driving proposition throughout integrated campaign for bought, owned and earned media.
· Champion the brand guardianship sign off process and seek to maintain brand standards across communications by the Club.
· Digital asset management system.
· Create and rollout solutions for a national brand marketing campaign: this will include creative development; message, media, channel and full campaign mix integration; liaising with Consumer PR Manager and Marketing Managers on execution and delivery; liaison with media and brand partners and agencies to development awareness driving initiative to budget.
· Support the further development of the Brand Communications Guidelines to ensure optimum effectiveness
3) Drive customer acquisition
· National Promotions – work with the Group Sponsorship Manager to execute a minimum of 2 national promotions with brand partners per year.
· National media partnerships – work with the Communications team to secure and identify promotional media partnerships to drive brand awareness and volume initiatives.
· Support the Group Digital Marketing Manager with the development & rollout of the new suite of websites.
4) Drive customer engagement & retention
· Working with the CRM & Insights Manager, support regional teams in the consideration of customer feedback, insights and KPIs as a tool for continuous improvement
· Support the continuation of the internal brand training program for permanent employees of the Club
5) Capability, Budgets and People
· Lead bi-monthly Regional Marketing Manager meetings to provide a forum for updates, development and support
· Manage the brand sections of the Group Marketing budget
· Work with the Group Procurement team to create consistency and efficiency with key marketing suppliers e.g. print, artwork & design, space design etc.
· Line-manage the Group Marketing & Bookmaker Executive
· To operate in a way that ensures you are a recognised role model for the Club’s Core Values and Behaviours
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.