As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for raising the Brand’s profile. This includes growing the addressable audience of newsletter subscribers, social media followers, website visitors and Company’s widely known and popular WhatsApp group. With a growing client roster, team and plans for expansion, your role will be pivotal in increasing our reach and awareness within the industry, building relationships with key stakeholders and generating new business interest.
• Raise the profile of the agency through marketing, with a focus on brand awareness and lead generation
• Support the creation (ideation, copywriting, proofing, asset creation), delivery and reporting of group’s inbound marketing content activity
• Working alongside the business development team to grow leads and business
• Implement in-bound marketing and promotional campaigns using Hubspot to drive the sales funnel
• Develop and maintain a database of leads and nurture through in-bound marketing activity
• Regularly analyse and report on marketing activities
• Manage our social media presence including the management of a content calendar
• Keep abreast of the news agenda and trends impacting on the sports marketing industry
• Take the lead on all agency awards submissions
• Be creative and develop new ideas for marketing activity, including white-papers and events
Experience & Skills:
• 1+ years relevant experience in a marketing role with a focus on digital marketing
• Fluency in English with excellent copywriting ability
• Experience in developing website content, newsletters, in-bound content, press releases and blogs
• Meticulous attention to detail, organisation skills with experience in managing projects and deadlines
• A fascination and real interest in digital marketing, media and technology
• The ability to work efficiently within a small team
• A motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to get stuck in and do what is necessary to achieve success
• Full understanding of digital marketing and social media
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.