"Sporting Appointments helped progress my career by finding a new role for me. They were very efficient in the whole process, listening to what I wanted to achieve, and ensuring that it was delivered.
Very reliable, strong communication, and understanding on what a specific role means to the client, I would highly recommend speaking with Sporting Appointments if you looking to change your employment role."
Field Business Development Executive x5
Cornwall, Gloucestershire, Surrey, Wales
*Hours: 37.5 per week (including evenings & weekends)
As a Business Development Executive (BDE) you will grow your own territory by having ownership and being accountable for:
- Driving new business to achieve quarterly growth targets
- Demonstrating return on investment through value led conversations
- Networking with partner businesses
- Working with other departments to protect revenue
- Analysing your own performance and using your own initiative
- Our BDE’s need to have natural flair and strong commercial acumen built into their nature. You need to be a sales hunter, hungry for the next sale and thrive in a targeted, performance measured culture.
- Resilience and the ability to bounce back are an essential quality to sell into this market.
- This is a field based role where you’ll be supported by a National Sales Manager.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.