Our prestigious Sports/Events client have various venues across the UK, this opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their team will be required to support 3 sites within the Surrey area.
The business can have various events and conferences going on at one time, so the Senior Digital Marketing Executive should be skilled with:
· Managing many stakeholders at one time.
· Reporting into the Regional Marketing Manager
· Developing and delivering the full digital strategy for the London/Surrey regions and ensuring its increasing online engagement, growing audience and getting ROI.
· Coordinating and implementing the digital marketing strategy for 3 sites
· Creating campaigns and managing PPC (Pay-per-Click)
· SEO Manage data using CRM system
· Work with all social media platforms and write content to engage the audience
· Liaise with the media agencies
· Budget Management responsibility
· For this role of Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you should be confident in all things Digital.
· You should be confident using Google Analytics and reporting on social media
· Generally able to present campaign analytics
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.