The successful applicant will be responsible for business development and sales within the areas of matchday hospitality, stadium advertising, business partnerships and official club events.
It is essential that you will be highly motivated, organised and target driven. You will be able to demonstrate proven sales success and you’ll enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment.
We are looking for candidates who have gained experience in a commercial sales environment, preferably within B2B. Sales experience within a hospitality, advertising or leisure industry or events would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business. Please note matchday working will be required as part of this role.
- A proven and demonstrable track record of success in a professional sales environment within a sports/leisure environment.
Skills / Qualifications
- Tenacious and innovative approach to sales
- Ability to build relationships
- Outstanding customer service
- Polished telesales approach
- Ability to close sales effectively
- Personal attributes
- Good organisational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Confident presentation skills
- Thrives under pressure and when tasked to meet ambitious targets
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise effectively
- Full UK driving licence would be an advantage
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.