The Group CRM Manager will create strategy and execute plans to drive customer acquisition and retention. A key focus for this role will be email marketing strategy and overseeing delivery of campaigns for local, regional and national level communications. The key to success will be to work closely with regional marketing teams, group marketing and business services.
· Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company to drive customer acquisition, retention and frequency performance.
· Creating effective acquisition campaigns to convert community data to future bookers and recognised customers of the Club.
· Create a strategic approach and oversee delivery (concept to post-event analysis) of retention campaigns, driving loyalty, repeat business and frequency of purchase.
· Develop campaigns, and lead and direct support team through execution. This may include management of creative, campaign brief, segmentation and data approach, overseeing the production process, overseeing execution and reporting back results.
· Overseeing the CRM platform and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the Club and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
· Customer Journey Mapping - analysing touch points for the Club and maximising commercial opportunities, whilst ensuring the customer journey fits with the ambition of the Club’s way.
· Working closely with all regions and cross-group teams to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the business.
· Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
· Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
· Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities and the Club marketing teams understand that segmentation.
· Oversee the test and migration of direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
· Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective performance and learnings for the Club.
· Provision of Marketing KPI reporting in regard to CRM and e-marketing performance.
· Delivery of training in relation to how marketing teams can make best use of the CRM platform, the Club’s database, segmentation, pen profiles and email marketing.
· Prepare customer segmentation insight reports for use by marketing teams, senior management and for reporting purposes.
· Support the Group Head of Marketing, Group Head of Business Services in the development of the group wide marketing strategy.
· Support the development and ongoing execution of a plan to develop and manage group data with a focus on collection, quality maintenance, augmentation, data health and compliance with GDPR.
· The provision of CRM advice or insight as requested by group sponsorship, group marketing or group sales teams to inform and drive their plans/activity.
· Development of our marketing people with their knowledge, skills and execution of email marketing and use of CRM.
· To be a champion for the customer at all times, in the execution of CRM use, marketing activity and campaigns.
· To fully embrace and demonstrate our ‘values in action’.
· To comply at all times with Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company’s Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
· Salary up to £55,000
· Bonus of up to 20% of the basic salary (based on both personal and business KPIs)
· £5,000 car allowance
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.