This role has the primary responsibility for lead generation via market analysis and industry research. Recognising why a brand invests in sponsorship platforms and an ability to intelligently match sports properties with companies will enable success. As part of the role, contacting international brands and using confident phone techniques to source decision maker contact details will be key.
• Lead identification by using sound product knowledge and understanding of sports marketing theory to target different clients, industries and geographies
• Work with Sales Director and Sales Managers to create list of relevant selection criteria:
· Historic sponsors and categories
· Industry and sector focus
· Geographical relevance
· Capacity to buy / desire to spend
· Sales hooks and pitch
· Decision making structures
• Auditing sports marketing properties to create sponsor lists
• Brand profile reporting
• Industry analysis reporting
• Contact sourcing by proficient use of research tools
• Directly contacting clients to source decision maker details including names, team structure, email addresses and direct phone numbers
• Represent the Brand to the broader market in a way that is consistent with the high standards and professional approach expected of employees
• Education up to A-level
• Competent phone manner
• Confident personality
• Intelligent and analytical
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.