This role will work as part of the brand team to ensure that there is commercial input into every stage of the brand planning process. Ultimately deploying retailer and shopper focussed plans to the customer teams. You will support the Integrated Business Planning process to improve Company’s sales and profitability across key retailers and markets globally.
- Support the customer teams by collating issues and opportunities (eg. Competitor launches, market pricing,). Feed into the process that allows customer requirements to be captured early into the brand planning process.
- Work with the Sales & Planning Manager to track and monitor initiatives KPIs such as Distribution, turnover and space and identify any gaps/opportunities.
- Support the Sales & Planning Manager to ensure the sales team have the toolkit to execute our strategic initiatives & OGSM.
- Monitor and track our focus category drivers and identify and gaps or opportunities. Work with the Sales & Planning Manger to provide recommendations to fix any outages.
- Support the Sales & Planning Manager to ensure the customer teams have the toolkit they require for each strategic initiative.
- Lead the IBP cross-functional business reviews for some customers/markets (exact responsibilities to be aligned with Sales & Planning Manager and Head of Sales & Planning). Ensure interface with the demand and finance teams for appropriate volume forecasts (mid and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed, scenarios are completed and issues appropriately escalated to meet business and financial objectives.
- Manage key data and insight that is used to identify commercial opportunities and that this is used to influence the brand planning process.
- Ensure customer JBPs are consistent with the business priorities and deliver against key objectives.
Knowledge and Experience
• Some account management experience
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Strong planning & organising skills
• Analytically driven, using data to generate insight
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
Skills and Abilities
• Passionate for delivering results
• Strong on working with a cross-functional team to deliver
• Analytical & data driven
• A strong communicator & able to influence upwards as well as with peers
• Open to change as we embed Sales & Planning in the organisation
Measures of success
• Brand initiative plan executed in market in line with KPIs
• Proactive gap planning to deliver a financial plan
• Commercial OGSM targets
• POP execution & availability
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.