This role will work as part of the brand team to ensure that there is commercial input into every stage of the brand planning process. Ultimately deploying retailer and shopper focussed plans to the customer teams. You will support the Integrated Business Planning process to improve Company’s sales and profitability across key retailers and markets globally.
· Work with the brand team and Head of Sales & Planning to ensure customer targets deliver the brand building blocks and SBP targets.
· Work with the customer teams to understand issues and opportunities (eg. Competitor launches, market pricing,). Feed into the process that allows customer requirements to be captured early into the brand planning process.
· Work with the brand team to prioritise initiatives by channel and define KPIs (eg. Distribution, turnover, space). Partner with the brand team to ensure the sales team have the toolkit to execute our strategic initiatives & OGSM. Track the delivery of initiatives versus KPIs.
· Work with the customer teams to identify the focus category drivers to ensure we win at point of purchase. Track our focus category drivers and provide recommendations to fix any outages.
· Work with the Head of Sales & Planning to deploy the strategic initiatives to customer teams. Defining success measures and toolkit needed.
· Lead the brand IBP cross-functional business reviews. Ensure interface with the demand and finance teams for appropriate volume forecasts (mid and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed, scenarios are completed and issues appropriately escalated to meet business and financial objectives.
· Drive the use of data within the commercial function. Ensure that data and insight is used to identify commercial opportunities and that this is used to influence the brand planning process.
· Embed the Sales & Planning function in Company’s Brands to enable the transformation of the customer function. Identify and share best practice case studies, modelling systems & processes to enable a more effective & efficient data driven organisation.
· Ensure customer JBPs are consistent with the business priorities and deliver against key objectives.
Knowledge and Experience
· Proven and successful customer account manager.
· Experience in forecasting, gap filling and working with cross-functional teams.
· Ability to input in value propositions to ensure they differentiate Brand from competitors
· Strong planning & organising skills
· Analytically driven, using data to generate insight to form robust plans.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills enabling delivery through other people.
Skills and Abilities
· Role model account manager.
· Passion for delivering results
· High tenacity
· Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
· Analytical & data driven
· Be passionate about the brand, products and talent, driving collaboration across sites, brands and regions
· Strong communicator & able to translate strategy into action.
Measures of success
• Brand initiative plan executed in market in line with KPIs.
• Embed Sales & Planning approach into the brand.
• Proactive gap planning to deliver a financial plan.
• Commercial OGSM targets.
• POP execution & availability.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.