My client, the fastest growing sports brand and manufacturer in the UK, are now looking for dynamic sales professionals based in SW of England, Midlands and Scotland to join them. Opportunities for personal development and earnings are limited only by your own ambition.
· To agree and achieve annual performance targets in consultation with the Sales Manager
· To maximise the brand’s exposure and credibility throughout the designated region and customers
· To liaise with, and visit where appropriate, clubs and educational establishments on a direct basis with regard to clothing supply
· To report results on a weekly basis to the Sales Manager
· To attend regular internal sales meetings
· To attend appropriate trade shows as and when required
· Two years’ experience in the sales industry, preferably in the sports/related sector
· A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent time management and experience of working remotely
· Good knowledge of CRM systems
· Full & clean driving licence
· Personable, confident, enthusiastic, eloquent and outgoing with a passion for sport
· Excellent communication & planning skills
· Ability to work both within a team and individually
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Determination and drive to succeed
Attractive remuneration package that reflects the experience, abilities and track record of the suitable candidate and will include competitive salary, attractive bonus and commission scheme, car allowance and business fuel costs. Company pension scheme available.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.