Customer Experience Executive
My client is a professional sports club based in London, one of the most iconic and commercially strong brands in Sport and amongst the biggest clubs in the country and Europe are looking to appoint a Customer Experience Executive.
- Measuring, tracking and driving actions to improve key metrics through the delivery and reporting of surveys, feedback logs and ensure stakeholders commit to actions and recommendations
- Own the Club’s complaint management process, ensuring that all teams engage with the importance of the process. The role will require the tracking of progress and reporting of results as well as managing complaints personally
- Work closely on match-days and non-match-days with frontline and operational teams to offer advice, feedback and support in driving excellent standards
- Contribute to match-day and event planning to ensure they meet and exceed all supporters’ expectations
- Support the Head of Supporter Engagement in the co-ordination of projects such as journey mapping and staff engagement programmes
- Support the Membership team in driving the delivery of Member experience initiatives
Skills and Knowledge
• A proven background in customer service and / or experience in a fast-paced environment. An events or sports venue experience is an advantage, although not a necessity
• Confidence in communicating and generating rapport with supporters both orally and in written form
• Used to working across departments and coordinating planning to achieve successful delivery
• Ability to make sense of data and communicate this in a way which is engaging for a wide internal audience
• Experience of managing time-sensitive projects with an ability to work under pressure
• Forward thinking: scheduling, activity planning and task delegation is critical to the success of this role
• Good level of numeracy
• Highly organised and self-motivated
• Real ‘can do’ attitude
• A strong team player and collaborative working style
• Customer Focus - Commits to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; values importance of providing high-quality customer service.
• Interpersonal sensitivity - Interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way and respects and works well with others
• Quality orientation; Shows awareness of goals and standards, follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
• Planning and organizing - Organises and schedules events, activities and resources, monitors timescales and plans.
• Initiative Taking - Acts to achieve goals beyond what is expected; drives to bring issues to a successful closure; self-starter.
• Teamwork - Responds and relates well to people in all positions; is a team player, and is cooperative; looks for common ground, and solves problems for the good of all.
• Results orientation - Focuses on desired results and sets and achieves challenging goal
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.