· Introduce and present the Team-wear range within leading education (schools, colleges and Universities), governing bodies, club and corporate sectors in your area.
· Ensure all sales and margin targets are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Ensure all accounts receivable are kept within company expectations of payment
· Attend and represent the brand appropriately at all events within your area.
· Regular feedback on competitor activity or any other aspects that could affect the business on your area.
· Ideally experience within the UK team-wear market and with a proven track record of success
· Highly organised and motivated
· Effective team worker
· Strong understanding of sportswear markets and trends
· Extensive technical knowledge of company’s and or Competitor product ranges
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrate strong planning and administrative skills
· Passionate about Sport
· IT literate
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration package including a competitive basic salary, an annual bonus, company car or car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, etc.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.