Reporting to the Executive Director
Your key responsibilities are to maximise revenue for the following key income streams:
- EVH (conferences, meetings, parties, etc.)
- Site branding opportunities
- Long term hospitality box hire
- Advertising Hoardings
- You will also be expected to contribute to initiatives to increase attendances and numbers of annual members (Admissions, Annual Membership)
With these income generators, you have two specific responsibilities:
1) To proactively identify and source high levels of new customers.
2) To retain these clients by ensuring they receive excellent customer service and then keep a dialogue open to ensure they are aware of all future opportunities to buy our products;
New business will be generated by a variety of methods:
High levels of lead creation (from newspapers, websites, TV, radio, etc.)
Inviting prospects to race meetings
Use of social media
Taking business for rival venues
Getting leads from existing customers
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.