• Produce key weekly & monthly sales reports to the business
• Monitor performance vs Plan, Forecast and Target
• Regularly review latest forecast (£ and margin) and communicate changes
• Produce weekly sell through information from key customers.
• Ad-hoc reporting when required
• To set & agree with GM quarterly sales targets and monitor performance of sales vs targets.
• Ensure sales targets balance back to business plan requirements
• To provide details at quarter end of performance vs target and bonus payable
Sales Plan/yearly budget
• To produce & gain agreement to yearly sales plan
• Produce sales plan by channel and category, monthly sales plan (value and margin)
• Produce annual category stock purchasing plan, ensuring it aligns with yearly sales plan
• Produces weekly cash flow forecast to UK Finance
Seasonal Range Planning
• To ensure that seasonal range operates within SKU targets and that the range has the right balance per category to delivery plan
• Forecasting at SKU level
• Manage range plan, monitoring sales vs forecast, buys and stock.
• Manage seasonal SMU/Addition process with sales and product development team
• Manage seasonal sample allocation process
• Construct seasonal buying calendar
• Manage seasonal segmentation model
• Consolidate sell-in data from key customers
Key Account Sales Plan
• To produce seasonal sales plans template for each key account for KAM to complete
• To ensure that completed Sales Plans meet overall business objectives
• Review sales teams weekly sales action plans against plan, forecast and target
• Manage ATS provision to sales (current and future stock)
• Manage excess and identify promotional stock
• Set target prices for any clearance deals, and to ensure these meet margin expectations
• Monitor stock levels
• Manage the seasonal pricing model, ensuring that both margin expectations are delivered and MRSP’s are competitive
• Work with sales and marketing in providing price lists
• Set prices for international partners (FOB & Ex-Stock)
• Manage notification of drops to all parties
• Signs off orders for Tier 2, special prices and clearance orders to ensure they match plan (value and margin).
• Manage seasonal buying process.
• Make recommendations on stock buys & seasonal drops
• Construct stock buys
• Communicate buys to US (Stock & Bespoke)
• Ensure that inbound stock is phased in terms of flow of orders vs stock
• Ensure that stock bought matches plan and budget expectations
Open to Buy
• Produce monthly Open To Buy report, and review outputs with VP Merchandising & Planning and agree actions to resolve issues (over or under stocks)
• Work with Ecom Manager of Ecom plan & strategy
• Work with Ecom manager on seasonal range plan and buy
• Agree styles and pricing for Ecom promotions and ensure matches planned margin expectations
• Reviews stock levels with Ecom manager, identifying over and under stocks and taking action where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
• Advance/expert knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macros and data-lookup’s - linked spreadsheets)
• Intermediate knowledge of other MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of A2000
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Good business knowledge and commercially aware
• Good report writing skills
• Good communication skills with the ability to talk to all levels of the business (verbal & written)
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.