• Responsible for regular monitoring, review and analysis of pricing across all products, particularly match-day tickets.
• Undertake Business Analysis to develop a clearer understanding of the Club’s ticketing provision and industry standards.
• To drive all key contract negotiations and develop key stakeholder relationships; Advanced Ticketing.
• Take the lead with the Ticketing development roadmap.
• Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the Club’s target audiences, strategic context and commercial activities to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved.
• To manage the movement and reconciliation of the ticketing inventory across the season.
• To manage and oversee the product launch and fulfilment process for tickets for our annual games.
• Work closely with our Membership and Marketing departments to ensure a successful launch of our membership products.
• Day to day management of the ticketing team; conducting performance reviews including PDP’s for all team members to ensure team objectives are met.
• Deliver and report on departmental KPI’s and objectives to ensure the team is meeting and exceeding the business requirements and ticket sales targets.
• Develop and support the ticketing strategy to deliver exceptional service to all Ticketing stakeholders.
• Undertake adhoc projects on the direction of the Head of Operations
• Support the Club with various strategies; Membership, ticket pricing, product creation, ticket marketing.
• Act as the lead contact for event owners, including concert promoters from a Ticketing perspective to ensure all requirements are met.
Skills and Experience
• Proven Ticketing experience and delivery.
• Proven track record in increasing online ticket sales.
• Proven experience of improving customer experience for a customer ticketing journey.
• Proven experience and success in a high profile, demanding commercial environment.
• Evidence of confident and articulate communication experience with a range of stakeholders.
• Strong networking skills and experience.
• Excellent negotiation skills with proven track record of success.
• Evidence of good commercial and operational acumen and decision-making capabilities.
• Strong financial literacy and proven revenue generating experience.
• Demonstrates both creative and operational thinking and judgement.
• Acts as a role model in embodying core club values and culture and positive attitude.
• Resilient and ability to adapt to changing business needs.
• Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all revenue opportunities to the Club are captured and explored.
• Customer Focus - Commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; values importance of providing high-quality customer service
• Leadership – Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can access each person’s strength and use them to get the best out of the individual. Promotes confidence and optimistic attitude through inspiring and motivating the team.
• Interpersonal sensitivity - Interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respects and works well with others.
• Quality orientation - Shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met.
• Initiative Taking - Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is expected; drives to bring issues to a successful closure; self-starter
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.