· Pro-actively selling Conference & Events products and services, maximising business from new customers and existing customers through an innovative approach.
· Delivering best experience to all our customers.
· Developing both new and existing accounts with customers and suppliers to maximise income opportunities.
· Establishing and maintaining ongoing customer feedback with a high level of customer care for both internal and external customers.
· Operating the database and sales management systems effectively and accurately.
· Answering all incoming queries in a professional manner and efficiently convert enquiries into site visits or bookings alongside any other duties that may reasonably be required by management.
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly consistent in meeting sales results and expectations across all targeted areas
· Complimentary tickets
· Discounts in selected stores
· Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.