As a VP – Trading, you will be responsible for developing business & proactively managing and developing key accounts within the sports trading sector. Your relationship building and sales skills will allow you to maximise revenues from market leading content and products across bookmaker trading floors, betting syndicates and sports betting platforms.
As a senior member of the team, you will be expected to influence strategic decision making, deliver business cases for product/additional content delivery and produce progressive commercial models and approaches.
- Develop new business opportunities across the trading/betting sector
- Manage and develop existing accounts, maximising revenue.
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against trading products
- Maximise face time and build extensive contact networks within individual clients
- Work with senior staff to devise the commercial strategy for products across the trading sector
- Tailor sales approaches so that they are bespoke, intelligent and consultative
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
- Provide market insight and competitor analysis
- Develop and drive business cases for product /content enhancements to satisfy client needs
- In-depth knowledge of the betting industry from a trading perspective
- Proven sales ability within account management and / or new business; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets.
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills.
- Commercial creativity – ability to be commercially adaptable & create tailored commercial proposals
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Good verbally, and outgoing in personality.
- Experience in presenting at senior level
- Knowledge of the syndicate/professional betting sector.
- Existing contacts and relationships within the sports betting industry
- Sports content sales
- Management experience
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.