As the VP – Sales, you will be responsible for developing business & proactively managing and developing key accounts. Your relationship building and sales skills will allow you to maximise revenues from leading content and product across various territories.
As a senior member of the sales & account management team, you will be expected to influence strategic decision making, deliver business cases for product/additional content delivery and produce progressive commercial models and approaches.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Manage and develop existing accounts, maximising revenue.
- Deliver sales and revenue targets against all products.
- Maximise face time and build extensive contact networks within individual clients
- Work with the senior staff members to shape the commercial strategy for various products across specific territories
- Tailor sales approaches so that they are bespoke, intelligent and consultative
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts via a well-managed pipeline
- Insight and competitor analysis
- Extensive travel to conferences or at face to face meetings.
- Input into rights valuations & pitches
- Understanding of the betting industry, and a real passion for sports and/or betting
- Proven sales ability within account management and / or new business; clear evidence of delivering against performance targets.
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills.
- Commercial creativity – ability to be commercially adaptable & create tailored commercial proposals
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels. Good verbally, and outgoing in personality.
- Experience in presenting at senior level
- Direct experience within the betting/betting supplier sector
- Knowledge of sports trading within bookmaking
- Sports content sales
- Management experience
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.