"James, alongside everyone at Sporting Appointments, was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole recruitment process. He really took the stress out of my job search and presented me with a dream job for a company I never thought would be available to me. James supported me throughout the whole process, offering advice and guidance during the interview stages and always kept me up to date and in the loop with what was happening. James was professional, diligent and presented a real passion for helping me land the job, which is not something I have encountered before. I would not hesitate to recommend James to anyone looking for a position, and will be sending any potential job seekers his way."
Marketing Executive - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join a leading football team! The ideal candidate will be supporting the Senior Marketing Manager; will be driven, diligent and analytical.
- Manage the weekly marketing activity calendar
- Help drive new ideas for marketing campaigns
- Execute all main activities including ticketing, retail, corporate sales and partnership activation
- Be a proficient campaign manager, and be able to juggle multiple activities at once
- Source design and production quotes for print and mailing requirements
- Proof marketing collateral
- Use CRM system to create segment the supporter database for targeted communications
- To support the Senior Marketing Manager on the optimisation of all marketing activities, by reviewing commercial performance
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent related experience
- Experience of working with a Marketing or Media department
- Experience in database Marketing
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.