"Sporting Appointments offer an excellent service ensuring they have a clear understanding of the organisation, structure and culture plus a detailed knowledge of the vacant role prior to introducing candidates. Their consultants meet all the candidates and provide a good summary of the individual along with their CV. This gives more detail on their current situation, background, career history and longer term goals.
They are friendly and reliable and provide a good continuity of service. Sporting Appointments also cover a wide spectrum of roles from graduate entry level to senior executive searches. We have used them successfully for both.
I would not hesitate to recommend their services."
International Tennis Federation
Marketing Executive - Chiswick
- Execute the marketing plans for events to ensure all media relations, advertising, online, promotional and PR activities are provided and directed to generate maximum exposure and ticket sales.
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and appointed PR agency in generating pre-event coverage and event promotions
- Management of all supplier and advertising agency output and relationships
- Work closely with the sales team to fulfil commitments to sponsors & exhibitors
- Work with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure digital content corresponds with the appropriate marketing messages
- Support the digital marketing activities, including social media monitoring, customer enquiries and assisting content creation and ideas
- Copywriting for website and e-newsletters as well as production and deployment of customer emails
- Assist with the ticketing set-up for all ticket agencies on assigned events
- Analyse daily ticket reports and work with senior management to make campaign adjustments as needed – constantly looking at ways to improve campaign, sales and yields
- Create a targeted ‘complimentary ticket’ campaign as required
- Assist post-event evaluation of the relevance and effectiveness of all communications/promotions and recommend appropriate amendments to management
- Creation, execution and analysis of post-event marketing surveys
- Any other tasks that are within the scope of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of two year’s marketing experience
- Passion for events
Skills and Abilities
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written English
- Proof-reading skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or similar design software (basic level)
- Working knowledge of CMS systems
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.