"Sporting Appointments helped me secure an important position in my career. They listened and acted upon my requirements which ultimately resulted in them placing me in a suitable position that matched my aspirations.
Sporting appointments are one of a small handful of recruiters worth dealing with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a position in the world of sport."
Head of Strategy & Planning - Manchester
My client is looking for a Head of Strategy & Planning to join their organisation
Purpose of the role:
- You will build on the success and profitability of their venue business
- Develop strategies and recommendations to deliver commercial growth
- You will also undertake business and financial modelling
- Manage my clients research and analysis team to deliver insight for decision makers
- Coordinate annual budgeting and planning
- Assist venue director with high profile projects
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the club including Legal, Finance, HR, Media and more
What they are looking for:
- Graduate calibre
- You will have analytical and presentation skills
- Good with adapting to change, setting goals and prioritising responsibilities
- You will also be able to demonstrate a range of soft skills to work with a number of stakeholders across the business
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.