"Sporting Appointments helped progress my career by finding a new role for me. They were very efficient in the whole process, listening to what I wanted to achieve, and ensuring that it was delivered.
Very reliable, strong communication, and understanding on what a specific role means to the client, I would highly recommend speaking with Sporting Appointments if you looking to change your employment role."
Sales Executive - N.London
My client a leader in the events sector within sports is on the hunt for an enthusiastic sales executive to join their busy company. Working with the head of sales, the correct candidate will play a very active role in the development and successful delivery of the hospitality table sales for the brands owned events and other commercial opportunities within the business.
The right candidate will liaise with their own personal commercial network, research and target new business contacts, mine the existing database in order to add value to the brands sales programme.
- Add value and aid the sales team in reaching their event revenue targets
- Identify areas of new income from the existing customer database
- Develop new business via networking and referrals
- Initiate face to face client meetings through research and follow up communications
- Negotiate through the sales process towards the closure of a sale
- Ensure customer records and sales activity are recorded on the database at all times
- Work with the operations department to match or exceed client expectations
- Manage own targets and sales pipeline, along with head of sales
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a proactive sales environment
- Ability to demonstrate success in sales within a commercial environment
- Competency with the use of Microsoft packages and a CRM system
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the sport industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to sports recruitment, please contact us now.