This customer focused food manufacturer aim to delight consumers with their entrepreneurial ethos and innovative approach as well as their high quality products. Sourcing the finest ingredients from local suppliers and delivering delicious premium chilled artisan goods into the foodservice sector, it is no surprise that business is continually growing! To achieve even further market success, they need a driven and confident Production Manager to join the team.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, you’ll ensure the smooth running of production day to day whilst recognising and driving longer term improvements. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Offering a hands on approach to the development and delivery of compelling strategies to improve production capacity, efficiency and profitability throughout the site.
· Overseeing internal systems to ensure that the company’s high standards are maintained and exceeded in line with business strategy as well as customer expectations and government food safety legislations.
· Influencing the resource levels with consideration to changing business needs. Utilising a solutions-led approach to reduce labour spend where possible whilst never compromising on quality.
· Handling your teams’ delivery against company KPI’s, identifying potential risks and managing solutions for an array of potential situations (including H&S, quality, labour and waste).
· Holding a strong presence within your team you’ll be the go to person for your staff’s development – reviewing performance, coaching when needed, whilst also identifying and implementing any additional training needs or development opportunities.
We are seeking an ambitious and tenacious Production Manager with proven experience managing teams to success in a chilled food environment. You’ll have solid expertise of the technical and quality aspects of food production, applying this knowledge within every aspect of the role. Vitally, you are able to employ a methodological approach to deliver second to none results.
As a natural leader you’ll have exceptional people management skills, utilising a flexible approach to engage and motivate your team whilst also providing invaluable support and recognising skill gaps.
Would you describe yourself a people person who is known to inspire? Do you have the experience, confidence and drive to add value to this successful business? Apply now or call Daniel on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.